fredag 19. oktober 2007

why ?

Hush little baby, don't you cry.
Daddy's gonna sing you a lullaby.
Everything is going to be alright.
The Lord is gonna answer your prayers tonight.


Verden er så urettferdig noen ganger, så forferdelig urettferdig.

Tell me when the time we had slipped away
Tomorrow turned to yesterday
And I don't know how
Tell me what can stop this river of tears
It's been building up for years
For this moment now
Tell me how to say goodbye
Tell me why

With your final heartbeat , kiss the world goodbye. Go in peace and laugh on glory's side.
And fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus, fly to Jesus and live.

Beyond the door, there's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven

Hvil i fred

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Ja, verden e forferdelig urettferdig te tider .. :'(