onsdag 21. mars 2007

In my thoughts, In my dreams

Nå skal jeg legge meg. Så er jeg kjempefrisk imorgen. Woohoo.

It's like you're a drug. It's like you're a demon I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck. It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time

It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you. I'm addicted to you
It's like I can't think Without you interrupting me
In my thoughts, in my dreams
You've taken over me
It's like I'm not me. It's like I'm lost. It's like I'm giving up slowly

Nothing but you In my thoughts, in my dreams
You've taken over me
I'm hooked on you. I need a fix. I can't take it. Just one more hit. I promise I can deal with it. I'll handle it, quit it. Just one more time, then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

Ingen kommentarer: